Wine tasting at Strofilia Winery: Greek Varieties
Our introduction to the Greek wine culture starts with a tour to our vineyards around the winery of Strofilia. Visitors can afterwards taste our wines in a special wine tasting room while our oenologists introduce them to the art of wine making and initiate them into the secrets and aromas of wine-tasting.
- STROFILIA, Malagouzia, white
- STROFILIA, Savvatiano, white
- MOUNTAIN FISH, Agiorgitiko, red
- STROFILIA NEMEA, Agiorgitiko, red
Price 15 euro/person
– The wine tasting includes a 50ml glass per person per each wine.
– Your choice accompanied by plate with bread sticks and cheese.
- VAT 24% not included.
- Minimum participation of 10 persons is required. Maximum 30 persons/tour.
- The wine tasting lasts about 90’.
- Open hours: Monday to Friday 10:00am – 15:00 (last visit).
- Visitors can buy wine at special prices
To learn more about Strofilia Winery, please visit